Thursday, October 20, 2005

feelin's, doin's

Kent is under the weather.

Sundy has an injured foreleg.

Flash had another bad breathing night a few days ago so we've been tiptoeing around her, but she seems fine tonight. Good on her!

Me? I'm antsy about our vacation -- Hawaii! And the interview for the new position at the library. And it having turned out that both things are happening at the same time.

So what'm I gonna do?

The hiring folks have decided to let me do a telephone interview from Hawaii. ... whew ... I'd rather not have the job on my mind while I'm on vacation but I'm damn thankful this arrangement was allowed. They coulda said if yr outta town, yr outta luck. Not like I don't got a lot a competition.

And the other cat? Sutra? He lurks in the bamboo patch at the end of the yard. I stepped out on the porch this evening and the porchlight made gleaming jewels of his eyes. Couldn't see any more of him out there in the dark. And, no, he wasn't interested in coming in.

No comments: