Monday, January 10, 2005

money money

I've seen dollar bills stamped "Queer Money" to demonstrate how money passes through the hands of queers, too. A pre-wheresgeorge hint of what dirty (or pious) fingers have fiddled with the corners of your Abe. Didn't I used to suck on pennies? Yeah. They tasted best.

Now there's a gay charity, Rainbow World Fund. Their "mission is to promote LGBT philanthropy in the area of world humanitarian relief." This way people in blighted countries will think, Hey, those weird Western ways sure work for me! Well, as the button on the cap ever on Julia Vinograd's head has it, you gotta be "Weird and proud".

Money from our movement. Tsunami relief or Subaru.

We've had a five dollar bill sitting on the desk for ... weeks? We can't quite bear to spend it, I guess. There's a mash note across the Lincoln Memorial:

EDEN,

Don't worry
I wouldn't
wish myself
on anyone
either but
sometimes
two wrongs
do make a
right.
[heart]
Alekzi [?]
689-9604

No comments: