Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What's on my desk right now

Having been tagged with the 5 Weird Habits meme Laurel tagged me back with What's On My Desk Right Now.

What's on my desk right now

The iPod mini which is charging via a cable hooked up to the computer (a Mac)

The dock for K's new camera

another gray cable with a twist tie keeping it from sprawling ... is that the one for the other camera?

a wooden clothespin

three pens -- two ballpoint, one red felt tip

various scraps of paper which I'm not going to rifle through ... the top one is a checkout receipt for the last two DVDs I brought home from the library (La Cage aux Folles ... eh ... and Bear Cub, a Spanish movie about a gay man who unexpectedly becomes guardian of his sister's young son ... and yet isn't a saint, my god; I liked it)

biz cards: one for something called ArcSource (?), purity (that's a line of juices, I think), a big eyeball (for a glass blower?)

a five dollar bill with an apology written on it, a curiosity we can't bear to spend I guess

a slender blue flashlight

the speakers for the computer

on another scrap an url for a description of a roadtrip thru Indian lands

some phone numbers but the names disappear under papers

the True Love DVD which I blogged about recently

...

Since I discovered Pam had tagged me with the Weird Habits meme by reading her blog she'll have to discover I've tagged her with the Desk meme by reading it here.

No comments: