Wednesday, August 24, 2005

homestead

Pooh. Looks like I won't be able to update my homestead site again. Today I tried to thread my way past the homestead demands we old freeloaders start with the monthly moola already; homestead has made it harder & harder to figure out the way through and now it looks like they've shut the portal altogether. Pay or forget it, huh?

Anybody out there still update a free homestead site? Are you blocked, too? If not, email me (link under contact in upper left) and give me some clues how to get in. I could log in all right but couldn't get to the editing program.

I suppose it doesn't matter that much if the LoveSettlement site never gets updated. It will gradually decay, the links to ezines breaking as the ezines die or change addresses, and those broken links will just have to sit there. But poems don't really get old. Fortunately at the top of the page I direct visitors to the blog. Still, I'd like a more static page. Any recommendations for free hosting?

Actually, what I was trying to do was update the Poetry & Pizza site. It's OK right now so far as it goes. September is like it says. But I was going to add the readings for October and November. Now what?

No comments: