Friday, April 08, 2011

Thousand: Three Hundred Thirty-Two

earth you would pass over many a trail and wonder. “If you think you are going to stay here, you will have to reformulate the thought with the likelihood of coming to an alternate conclusion.” The voice sounds like a jay, although the wordiness of the challenge suggests not. “To come to a conclusion one way or another I’d have to have a little more information,” Butternut says. She looks around the sheltered pad but when the voice comes again she doesn’t see who is using it. “Information is dear! Why should I give such a thing away?” “Oh,” says

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

'Information is dear,' Glenn, and this post is as cryptic and challenging as ever. Thanks.

Glenn Ingersoll said...

The sudden appearance of two posts a day is just my posts catching up to what's been written. I was in Hawaii for a week and didn't have internet so couldn't post.

I'm afraid things will not get less cryptic soon.