Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thousand: Three Hundred Thirty-Nine

to be horrible! Everybody thinks I’m horrible. I AM horrible! Why shouldn’t I be horrible! It is necessary!” “Achieving horrible, it’s a cinch?” This seems to quiet the voice. And, for awhile, all voices go quiet. Hard to say that, I know. Harder than being horrible, could be. The hardest part having no voice to say it with? An obstacle, indeed. An arrogant figure of speech erect among the downtrodden, boots mucked up with the mud of the rash emphatic? A sly silver mention continues what action, commenced by the twelfth absolute, contributed to the growth of a new family

2 comments:

David-Glen Smith said...

Interesting phrasing exists here. Glad I stumbled on your blog.

Glenn Ingersoll said...

Thanks, David-Glen. Pure coincidence, I'm sure, but your name hyphenates my & my brother's names. Makes me do a double-take.

I liked your blog(s), too.