Monday, January 23, 2006

Info Desk Blogging

Whenever I sit down at the Info Desk I adjust the chair. Chair adjusting is an important skill for the modern office worker. There should be trainings so we can all adjust the various brands of office chair, each one being differently adjustable. You shouldn't settle for an ill fitting chair.

That said, I must say I always forget how to adjust the Info Desk chair and have to fiddle around with the levers, lowering my seat when I mean to shift the angle of the seat back and vice versa.

Last week I emailed a link to this site to one of the librarians. I'd talked to her about my "being a writer" then followed up with the email. I only realized after she replied (with nice words) that I'd intended to send her to my homestead page. This blog is such a miscellany. My homestead page organizes things a bit -- poetry, musings, book talk. Now you know.

No comments: