Monday, January 16, 2006

3 piece suit

I bought a suit. Kent has been needing clothes so we went to a discount clothing store called the Clothing Broker, partly because we couldn't think of any decent department stores nearby. Kent found a suit jacket that he liked but they were all out of shoes his size. I found a dark three piece suit for less than two hundred dollars. I don't have a suit. When we went to the bat mitzvah of one of K's nieces Kent dressed me in one of his old suits. It's too small for him these days and still too big for me. Baggy but not falling off. I looked dressed up. Not having a suit otherwise has not interfered with my life. Still, it seems like I ought to have one. For that businessman look. I like looking all manly normal, however I feel inside. Not saying I don't feel normal, just not manly normal, y'dig?

When one of the salesman saw me wearing the suit he said, "You're not one who puts on weight easily? Add ten pounds and that won't fit."

No comments: