Monday, November 30, 2015

Published Poems 1996

poem: [seven from Fact]
poem one first line: “You have finally come / to this poem after”
poem two first line: “This poem was made / to be seen and not”
poem three first line: “This poem is a rock / I am throwing at”
poem four first line: “This poem expresses / the unique personality”
poem five first line: “This poem was / genetically encoded”
poem six first line: “Why are you writing / me? asks the poem”
poem seven first line: “I am not the / poem, the poem”
written: TBD
publication: Exquisite Corpse, issue 57, 1996
Illinois State University
Campus Box 4241
Normal IL 61790
editors: Andrei Codrescu, Laura Rosenthal
some other contributors: Clive Matson, Anne Carson, Simon Pettet, Tom Clark


[This post will be continuously updated until I have organized my archives and the list is complete. I will be creating a separate blog post for each year. Contact information for publications is for historical purposes only.]

No comments: