Monday, October 31, 2011

Thousand: Five Hundred Forty-Eight

You've never seen a footprint like a footprint on water. It sticks to you, kind of, follows your foot up with a tiny mirror foot, like a leprechaun kicking you off his ceiling. It's weird. Nobody died or maybe he would have proved the whole back to life thing not a metaphor. I don't know. He really had the place fired up. There were people speaking without tongues and people tickling their gums and people tweaking. I wondered who forgot to spike my punch. I almost asked one of the girls rushing back and forth with trays, but then I

3 comments:

David Lee Ingersoll said...

That's one hell of a monologue. Davey's on-air persona has certainly grown over the years :)

Glenn Ingersoll said...

Did any of them ever have an on-air persona? I think the Dragon got the longest single block of on-air time in the mini-comic. Didn't Davey argue with the Elf on-air?

I decided Davey was more talk-show than DJ ... but who knows ... It's fun breaking them out again.

David Lee Ingersoll said...

I don't remember much in the way of on air personas. I've only uncovered The Hand and The Door at the Top of the Hill so far. Neither of those involve a broadcast.