Friday, April 13, 2007

comments on "snow on snow on snow"

I don't know about you, but I'm getting tired of this poem. Plus which if I'm writing it for a certain magazine I'd better wrap it up soon cuz the deadline for the theme issue is May 1 and I've gotta mail it so that means allowing for the neither-rain-nor-snow-nor-dark-of-night crowd to get it from this coast to that one. Besides, I can't send just one darn poem, right? Gotta find some others that are vaguely "knittish". Pheh. This little resolution is heading toward no-fun-ville. Let's say I have to print out and mail the batch by next Friday. That'd be the 20th. That will give the 'velope a whole week to plod across the nation (getting high on rocky mountains, oaring through the amber waves) and heave itself smelly & exhausted into the too-late pile. It's a plan.

No comments: