Tuesday, July 26, 2005

cherry ice cream

Kent is upstairs making cherry ice cream and watching Big Brother 6. His last batch of cherry was the best of his ice cream creations, yummy! I'm looking forward to tasting tonight's.

I've been playing Luxor again. And again. And again. I thought I was one screen away from completing the game but then discovered there was another level with several screens, each of which usually kill me 4 or 5 times. My play can blister but if I play too long I make bonehead mistakes over & over.

I'm working on a new long poem. I suppose it's a poem. I'm not so much thinking of it as a poem, whatever that is, as I'm using the line breaks because the character who is writing his story would use line breaks, the surface he's writing on being unlimited and unlined.

No comments: