Saturday, May 17, 2003

I've added a couple links to the Lovesettlement poetry. Fact poems are now at alba, for instance.

June 2, 7pm, Pegasus Books on Shattuck in Berkeley I'll be reading with Thea Hillman. The series is the one Tim Donnelly has been helping run. He's working with at least two other poets. They distribute the dates among themselves. The series is monthly so Tim gets 3 or 4 a year. I haven't yet gone. I keep forgetting it exists. Ran into Tim while on break last week. The poet he'd originally scheduled to read with Hillman on June 2 had canceled and he hadn't found a replacement. Yes, I said I'd do it. Even on such short notice. I haven't read in front of an audience in a long time. More than a year? I hope somebody shows up.

Sutra is curled up in my lap. He seems to have settled in for a long snooze. But I gotta go sling the clothes out of the drier. There are more in the washer waiting to be tumbled. Nice to have cat in lap again.

There's a house one block over that's going to be open tomorrow. Nice house. Looks pretty big. At $700 thou it ought to. But big prices don't necessarily mean big places around here. The million dollar house that was our first open house a couple months ago was narrow, cute, not large, had those great bay views.

No comments: